Protect your business and its assets.
Here are a few tips to help you and your business against cyberattacks:
- Implement a security policy that outlines best practices for employees to follow. This can include things like strong password requirements, regular software updates, and two-factor authentication.
- User a firewall to protect your network from unauthorized access. A firewall can block incoming traffic that may be malicious or harmful to your network.
- Train employees on how to identify and avoid phishing scams. This can include regular phishing simulations to test their awareness and improve their ability to recognize potential threats.
- Regularly back up your data to protect against data loss in the event of a cyber attack or other disaster. This can include both on-site and off-site backups.
- Monitor your network for unusual activity and respond quickly to any potential security incidents. This can include setting up alerts for suspicious activity and having a plan in place for responding to security incidents.